ShapeShift ® Timely Arrival
Widely recognized — today’s mathematical asymmetric cryptography foundations are insufficient in a Post Quantum Computing age. Thus, Quantum Computing threatens to devastate today's SSL/TLS methods and the entire Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) industry. Unfortunately, NIST's forthcoming 2024 solutions do not provide deterrence guarantees. Proactive change planning is clearly warranted.
ShapeShift – an amorphous, antifragile, and evolutionary data encryption method with deterministic Chaos at its foundation. ShapeShift™ uses no large number factoring, exponentiation, or modulus operations. This factoring renders Quantum Computing's “superpositioning” strength irrelevant on first principles.
Cyber Security Disasters Statistics:
- 43% of U.S. companies never reopen after a Cyber Security disaster
- A total of 72% close within 3 years following a disaster
- 93% of companies that suffer a significant data loss event are extinct within 5 years
- 20% of small to medium size businesses suffer a major disaster every 5 years
- Only 45% percent of U.S. companies actually test their disaster recovery plan